VALUE FOR MONEY STATEMENT
Value for Money for Wellhouse Housing Association means that:
- We are delivering our vision & values and objectives in our business and operational plans;
- We have a majority of very satisfied customers in a range of delivery areas;
- We are financially sustainable;
- Our costs compare well with other housing organisations;
- We are meeting our Key Performance Indicators;
- We are becoming more efficient, which means having the same outcomes for reduced resources applied or better outcomes for the same resources applied
In order to demonstrate value for money we must have metrics which can show that we are achieving the above. The goals of our strategy are to reduce our operating costs per unit on a year on year basis, improve our performance on costs compared to other associations operating in greater Easterhouse and to ensure that we are making the best possible use of our assets to meet our objectives.
The Scottish Social Housing Charter April 2017
Charter outcome 13: value for money
Social Landlords manage all aspect of the business so that tenants, owners and other customers receive services that provide continually improving value for the rent and other charges they pay.
We are also signatories to a framework unique to the Chartered Institute of Housing that helps us challenge income management services and identify the outcomes a good quality service can deliver as part of our commitment to delivering value for money and helping our tenants:
Chartered Institute of Housing Downloads