Ho, ho, ho!
Do you live in Springboig or Barlanark? Then join in the fun and register to take part in the Snowman Trail.
- Add yourself to the trail map by filling out this form: https://forms.office.com/r/mdL56ztKc7 by 14th of December
- Decorate your window and/or garden in a Christmas/festive theme (snowmen are very much encouraged but not compulsory!). You can do as little or as much as you like.
- Light up your decorated window/garden for everyone to enjoy on the 18th and 19th of December 5pm–7pm and go for a stroll along the Snowman Trail to see all the displays. Jingle bells will be given out along the route following COVID_19 guidelines and social distancing rules. There will be festive hamper PRIZES for Best Dressed Window and Best Dressed Garden in Barlanark and Springboig (FOUR PRIZES in total). The trail map will be published here: Springboig and Barlanark Snowman Trail 2021 – North East Glasgow Pathfinder
- You can also follow updates on Facebook event page: Springboig & Barlanark Snowman Trail 2021 | Facebook
- Finally, join in the Christmas Eve Jingle by ringing a bell from your window at 6pm on 24th of December for 2 mins.
Let’s show Santa the way!
The more the merrier so please invite your neighbours, friends and family to participate.
The Springboig and Barlanark Snowman Trail is an initiative by local community members, supported by Thriving Places Springboig Barlanark.