Please note, following The Guidance from the Scottish Government Regarding the move to Level 4
Repairs from Friday 20th November until December 11th
Repairs service – emergency/urgent repairs only: To increase social distancing and limit contact we will be instructing only emergency/urgent repairs to be carried out for the foreseeable future. Please consider whether your repair can wait before requesting a visit. If your repair is a low priority we may ask you to wait for it to be carried out. We will also keep in close contact with our contractors in relation to their service availability.
- to carry out utility (electricity, gas, water, telephone, broadband) safety checks, repairs, maintenance and installations
- to carry out repairs and maintenance that would otherwise threaten the household’s health and safety
We would also encourage you to send us photographs or a video of the defect to remove the need for a pre-inspection. Please call us to discuss this further.
if you have an emergency repair during working hours, please call the Maintenance Team on 07387 016761.
Should an out of hours emergency situation arise you should contact the following contractors:
- Scotia Plumbing – 0141 771 9600 (all plumbing repairs)
- City Building – 0800 595 595 (all other trades)
- Saltire- Heating repairs (working hours and out of hours) – 0330 202 0444
If you smell gas call 0800 111 999