CORONAVIRUS – OPERATIONAL UPDATE – 27 MARCH 2020
In line with Government guidelines, the Hub is closed and staff are working remotely. Please be assured that we will continue to provide our residents with the best service possible during these difficult times. Further updates will be provided on our Website, via text messaging and on Twitter.
Our office hours will remain to be 9am – 5pm Monday to Thursday and 9am – 4:30pm on Friday. We will be closed weekends and public holidays.
If you have an emergency repair during working hours, please call the Maintenance Team on 07387 016761.
If you wish to discuss rent payments, housing applications or complaints please call the Housing Team on 07387 016760.
Please bear with us as these telephone lines will be very busy. Alternatively, email the teams listed below and someone will call you back as soon as possible.
- Housing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finance: email@example.com
- Repairs: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should an out of hours emergency situation arise during this period you should contact the following contractors:
- Scotia Pluming – 0141 771 9600 (All plumbing repairs)
- City Building – 0800 595 595 (All other trades
- (Working Hours and Emergency Heating Repairs) - Saltire – 0330 202 0444
In the event that you smell gas call 0800 111 999
STAY SAFE WELLHOUSE!!