Barlanark Out of School Care is a non-profit organisation that offers inclusive, high quality affordable childcare to school aged children from 4yrs up to 14yrs.
We have provided a childcare service in Barlanark and the surrounding areas for nearly 30 years. All our staff are highly experienced and qualified with many staff and management been with the project for 17yrs+.
As an inclusive project we also offer childcare places and respite care for children and families including children with ASL needs. We also do holiday-only places.
- Established and well-respected organisation.
- Parent/carer run management committee.
- Affordable and flexible childcare places.
- Highly qualified staff. All registered with SSSC.
- Bilingual staff member.
- Care inspectorate-Grade of 5 (very good).
- Every child has their own keyworker with individual care plan.
- Secure building with car park.
- Sole use of large child centred playroom.
- Adjoining large private secure outdoor space promoting the health and wellbeing of the children.
- 5 min walk to local park.
- A varied range of activities adapted to meet the needs of the child.
- Activity programme planned and evaluated by children.
- A well sourced range of resources for activities.
- Private closed Facebook page for parents/carers which is updated with photos and information.
- Stringent and robust covid policies and procedures in place to minimise the risk of transmission.
If you would like to know more about our project or are looking for childcare, please contact Karen or Corrina on 0141 771 7690 or alternatively email us: email@example.com